Constructive Divorce Recommended Reading
- Ahrons, Constance, "The Good Divorce: Keeping your Family Together When Your Marriage Comes Apart" (1998, Harper Press)
- Cameron, Nancy J., Susan Gamache, and Doreen Gardner Gardner, “Collaborative Practice: Deepening the Dialogue” (2004, Continuing Education Society of British Columbia).
- Ellison, Sharon, “Taking the War Out of Our Words: The Art of Powerful Non-Defensive Communication” (2009, Wyatt-Mackenzie Publishing)
- Folberg, Jay, Ann Milne, and Peter Salem, eds. “Divorce and Family Mediation: Models, Techniques, and Applications” (2004, The Guilford Press).
- Friedman, Gary J., and Jack Himmelstein “A Guide to Divorce Mediation: How to Reach a Fair, Legal Settlement at a Fraction of the Cost” (1993, Workman).
- Ousky, Ron and Webb, Stuart, "The Collaborative Way to Divorce: The Revolutionary Method that Results in Less Stress, Lower Costs, and Happier Kids- Without Going to Court" (2006, Hudson Press)
- Phillips, Barbara Ashley, “Finding Common Ground: A Field Guide to Mediation” (1994, Hells Canyon Publishing).
- Shields, Richard W., Judith P. Ryan, and Victoria L. Smith, “Collaborative Family Law: Another Way to Resolve Family Disputes” (2003, Thomson Carswell).